From "Kantharaju V Kanaka" <kantha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Need help for localization
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:48:14 GMT
Hi All
I am working on a project which is build on the Jetspeed1.5
I have a task for making that project internationalization
I searched in the internet and did not found much information  how to do that
my requirement is to change the language depending upon the language  link selected .
Please help me and guide me
I tried to run the tutorials but I was not able to run because I am getting the following
error
taskdef class org.apache.jetspeed.util.ant.OverwritePropertiesTask cannot be found
Any help will be appreciated
Thanks a lot
Kantha