From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject [J2] Why are there two parallel security systems?
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:03:25 GMT
It looks to me as if there are two security systems, one based on
"SecurityContraints" and the other on various jetspeed defined
Permissions: I think you can enable or disable these in Spring
configurations.  They look to me from a short glance to do much the
same things.

Could someone explain why and if there are any plans for instance to
eliminate one of them in the future?  Why would I use one rather than
the other?