From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.1 release
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 04:41:57 GMT
I tried to run current installer on Ubuntu Linux. It did not run in
graphical mode. When I tried to run it from Terminal (within my gnome
desktop), It switched to text mode. I tried to run in different way but
could not do so. I am not sure it is installer problem or my ignorance of
how to run it in GUI mode.

Thanks,

Raj