From Christopher Lim <christopher.a....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit test with Derby
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 00:57:35 GMT
Hi,

> It seems that the unit test are running in different JVM. I don't know
> how to configure to run all unit test with the same JVM (in maven
> 1.0.2)

To run all the unit tests in the same JVM you need to configure the
maven.junit.forkmode flag. However, this won't work with versions of
Maven lesser than 1.1 as stated in the docs.

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/plugins/test/properties.html

The reason behind this is that Maven 1.0.2 uses an older version of
Ant (specifically 1.5.3-1) wherein this feature is not yet available.

http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/junit.html

I think the right way to go is to upgrade your version of Maven to 1.1
and set maven.junit.forkmode

--
Chris