From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: put 2.0.1-dev jars into the repo
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:52:43 GMT
Joachim Müller wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Wouldn't it be helpful, if someone puts the 2.0.1-dev jars into the
> repository? So we can get all the nice bug fixes with portal.genapp
> without having to build jetspeed...

I just did an update on 2.0.1 branch, was about to build, and noticed
that the version on 2.0.1 is still 2.0. I think that should be 2.0.1. I
don't want to write over the 2.0 final jars in the repo.

Would the very latest 2.1-dev jars be OK?
I just uploaded them, and the 2.1-dev wars are copying up now...