From Jacek Wiƛlicki <jacek.wisli...@gmail.com>
Subject jetspeed-portlet.xml deployment
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 02:03:06 GMT
My jetspeed-portlet.xml file does not affect access to the Jetspeed
services (2 FINAL) from my webapp. The WAR is deployed correctly, but
the services remain unavailable.

The same problem appeared at my local system (windows xp), but after a
few redeployments and Tomcat restarts, I've finally managed to access
services defined in jetspeed-portlet.xml. Now I'm trying for about half
an hour to deploy the webapp on a linux server (restarts, redeployments,
etc.) but it wouldn't help. No error logs are generated.

Maybe it is possible to pass service configuration to Jetspeed in some
other way?

Any help appreciated...

--
pozdrawiam,