From Jacek Wiƛlicki <jacek.wisli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to update user infomation ?
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 00:32:53 GMT
Wiadomosc od David Sean Taylor z 2006-01-16 20:35 brzmiala:

> In your portlet application war, add a jetspeed-portlet.xml.
Indeed, my problems with UserManager (and other services) access came
from jetspeed-portlet.xml file. However, it *was* in WEB-INF of my
webapp, but during the deployment it was not "caught" by Jetspeed (it
didn't contain any "extra" bytes, I've checked it with some hexadecimal
editor). A few redeployments and Tomcat restarts helped. It seems to me
that Jetspeed metadata from jetspeed-portlet.xml is cached somehow. Is
it right, or it is updated at every deployment?

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki

jacek.wislicki@gmail.com