From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Reorganizing Jetspeed repository
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2006 19:22:08 GMT
David Le Strat wrote:
> David,
>
> What about a common-components section?  There ought
> to be common-components between all the projects.  For
> instance:
>
> - Component Manager
> - Deploy Tools
> - Rdbms
> - Security (maybe)
> - Prefs (maybe)

Yes it might help to categorize the components
There are so many of them.
Do you want to have a different subversion project for each category, or
are these just directories under the same subversion project?

> Thoughts?  Also, can we help out.
>
> Let me know.

You can help out by discussing it and keeping the discussion current.
Otherwise, its going to fall off as I can't do anything with out
everyone's full support. This is a major change.

I will not make any changes until we have a vote, and we have the full
support of all committers.