From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reorganizing Jetspeed repository (Was Re: Some mean-spirited whining about the build...)
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 22:25:26 GMT
Roger Ruttimann wrote:
> I'm in favor of having a portals applications branch that would be a
> different repository than Jetspeed. We should follow the same path as
> portals-bridges.

It all depends what you mean by "follow the same path as
portals-bridges". If we're talking only about the repository move then
defintiely +1 but I'd be very wary of creating specific community tools
for the moved code (ie mailing lists, jira, etc...) at least until
there's a known interest from an applications-only community.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/