From Pham Tuan Minh <pham_tuan_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to receive the minimize, restore, maximize event in portlet
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 02:47:13 GMT
I'm sorry because of my easy question.
Use getWindowState() funtion to check the state of portlet windows.

Pham Tuan Minh <pham_tuan_minh@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi all,
When user click on maximize button, I'd like to display pictures in 3 columns. Afterthat,
When user click on restore button, I'd like to display pictures in 2 columns. I don't know
how to receive the minimize, restore, maximize event in portlet. Can you help me, please ?

Thanks.

Yahoo! Photos