From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How does jetspeed security work from web-app viewpoint?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:01:35 GMT
After more fiddling around and fixing GERONIMO-1012 I got jetspeed to
work with (a modified version of) the GeronimoSecurityValve.  As you
suggest, after login the subject is stored so that all access is
authenticated.  I haven't figured out exactly what changed, but it
seems to be working now.  I've posted the code to JS2-444.

For me, the next steps are to make this work with jetty and further
investigate how to do jetspeed security with JACC.  I also want  a
closer deployment integration that will not require use of the deploy-
tool on wars before deployment.

many thanks,
david jencks