From James Liao <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Can not display jetspeed 2 logo.gif when first time access portal home page
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:31:10 GMT
All,
I have been working on integrate Jetspeed 2 and Geronimo for a few
weeks(both SVN head). I encountered a problem that jetspeed-logo.gif and
jetspeed-powered.gif can't display when the first time visit portal home
page( http://localhost:8080/jetspeed). Once you navigate to another tab and
then go back to home page, everything is recovered.
I remember I've seen the similar problem in the mail list, but I just can't
find it. Could someone post it for me?

Thanks,

- James Liao