From Raphaël Luta <raphael.l...@aptiwan.com>
Subject {VOTE} 2.0 Release
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 20:17:13 GMT
[Apache procedure is to have a formal vote by the PMC to officially
authorize the release,
so I hereby call the vote to consider the current built being
uploaded as the official
Jetspeed 2.0 release.

Congrats to all thoses that worked on getting this release out of the
doors: major job done !

  --
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
Apache Jetspeed - Enterprise Portal in Java