From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject ibiblio
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 20:48:38 GMT
Does anyone know the procedure to upload our 2.0 final release jars
ibiblio? I assume you have to know someone, or at least know someone who
knows someone (who knows someone...)

Figure since Roger and I spent hours yesterday converting over our
groupids for ibiblio's new requirements, we might us well put the jars
up there.

The 2.0 released jars, poms, wars are already uploaded to Apache's Maven
remote repository.

Finally, I have often heard complaints about the Bluesunrise Maven
remote repository (being a "bad" maven repo). Honestly, Im not a pirate
(arggh!), was just trying to help out. I think we can now safely
recommend putting the *official* :) ibiblio repository, and apache
repository, ahead of bluesunrise in our example properties and
documentation (maven.repo.remote). In fact, we can take out bluesunrise
entirely, whatever you all would like to do, it may give me back some of
my bandwidth!