From Shinsuke SUGAYA <shins...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject Re: svn commit: r351853 - in /portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/applications/j2-admin/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/portlets/registration: ForgottenPasswordPortlet.java UserRegistrationPortlet.java
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 01:14:26 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:
> shinsuke@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: shinsuke
>> Date: Fri Dec  2 15:48:27 2005
>> New Revision: 351853

>> Log:
>> check if the template exists. if not, not changed to l10ned template.
>>
> Ugh
> This is why I didnt want to commit this
> Now we have other committers adapting a new algorithm for locating
> fucking localized resources, instead of the template locator algorithm
> that I asked for and that has been 'standard' in jetspeed for years

I also prefer jetspeed template locator algorithm.
(I'm thinking that it's better to replace it..)
But I'm not sure if I have time to replace it..
So, I put the simple fix.. If not fixing the issue, non english user
cannot use user registration and forgotten password portlet. It's
a major issue..

Thanks,
  shinsuke