From JSH Hater <jsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems authenticating against LDAP server
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:20:40 GMT
David,

Thank you for your response. Now I'm trying to build JS2 from the source ...
I get the sources from SVN, I get Maven and I'am trying to build it with
instructions I've found on "getting started" documentation but it seems that
this docs are not updated. I found the file LDAPBindingConfig.java in
sources (this is the file I need). I will try to compile this class and put
in my actual Jetspeed-2 installation. I hope this works!

Thanks a lot

Edu