From Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject InitMavenPlugin fails because pluto-1.0.1 dependency not found in remote repositories
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:09:04 GMT
Hi,

I recently built using the latest source code and the initMavenPlugin goal
failed.

There is no pluto-1.0.1.jar in any of the remote repositories pluto/jars
directory.

I tried to fix the problem and I found that the apache repository is using
org.apache.pluto as the directory name.

I couldn't find where pluto is listed as a dependency for the maven plugin.
I found it listed as a dependency in the following files.

applications/security/project.xml
applications/palm/project.xml
applications/pam/project.xml
jetspeed-api/project.xml
layout-portlets/project.xml

Changing "pluto" to "org.apache.pluto" did not help. Where is it listed as a
dependency?

Phil
--
Philip Donaghy