From James Liao <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build fail again
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:29:51 GMT
ok, thanks. Another issue about database.
It seems that hsqldb-1.7.1 does not support addBatch, it always have the
following exception:

java.sql.SQLException: This function is not supported
at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.Trace.error(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcPreparedStatement.getNotSupported(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbcPreparedStatement.addBatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.addBatch
(DelegatingPreparedStatement.
java:171)
at org.apache.jetspeed.statistics.impl.BatchedStatistics.flush(
BatchedStatistics.java:166)
at org.apache.jetspeed.statistics.impl.BatchedStatistics.checkAndDoFlush(
BatchedStatistics.j
ava:81)
at org.apache.jetspeed.statistics.impl.BatchedStatistics.run(
BatchedStatistics.java:127)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Upgrade to hsqldb-1.8.0.2 will solved it.(I've tested it)

I've created an issue and applied the patch to solve it (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-404).

- Jian Liao