From James Liao <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two issues about the new PathSessionResolver
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:07:26 GMT
Thanks for your respond. One more issue about Ajax service.
The following servlet-mapping break ajax service( Portlet Application
Browser does not work.).

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>
jetspeed
</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>
/ajax/*
</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Maybe after AjaxValve had been implemented, we enable it.

- James Liao

On 11/9/05, David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> James Liao wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I found a strange issue, when I navigate to css-demo.psml the css.jspwill
> > make a request to this path:
> > /content/blue-gradient/css/content/tigris/images/icon_*_sml.gif.
> >
> > There is two issues here.
> > 1. icon_status_sml.gif does not exist any more.(this request is caused
> by
> > \decorations\portlet\html\blue-gradient\css\style.css)
> >
> Were they deleted?

Only icon_status_sml.gif does not exist. That is not a big deal.

> 2. all the
> "/content/blue-gradient/css/content/tigris/images/icon_*_sml.gif"
> > request will be mapped to "/Public/content.psml" in PathSessionResolver
> for
> > the regular expression<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/util/regex/Pattern.html#sum
> >"/content.*".
> > Is that what PathSessionResolver expect?
> >
> > All this will cause a java.lang.NullPointerException in
> > org.apache.portals.gems.file.FilePortlet.drain(FilePortlet.java :106)
> >
> > If it intend to match the pattern such as "/content.*" files, the
> > regular-expression
> > should be like "/content\\.\\w*".
> >
> i renamed the directory to _content, bad choice of names (until content
> server is deprecated)
>
> also removed the regex
> that should clear it up, thanks

Thanks!