From Jacek Wiƛlicki <jacek.wisli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we set Httpsession to Portletsession
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:42:43 GMT
Wiadomosc od Emandi, Srinivasrao z 2005-11-14 11:39 brzmiala:

> Hi all
> 	Is there is any chance to set the httpsession to portletsession..
> As in my application login validation is done using servlet , i had some info which i
had set in httpsession, now i want that info which is set in httpsession inside portlet....
>  Any suggestions?
If you set some attribute to your HttpSession, then it should be
available in a PortletSession via
	((HttpSession)<PortletSession>).getAttribute(<String>);
or
	<PortletSession>.getAttribute(
		<String>,
		PortletSession.APPLICATION_SCOPE);
Remember, that either session must be in the same servlet context,
otherwise it is more difficult to share common attributes.

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki

jacek.wislicki@gmail.com