From Erwin Brinkhuis <er...@brinkhuis.org>
Subject Build of trunk fails because of incorrect Pluto-1.0.1 dependencies
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:25:07 GMT
Guys,

Building the trunk failed because of incorrect Pluto dependencies. Could you please correct
the <id>'s (pluto
-> org.apache.pluto:pluto) in the following files:

applications/palm/project.xml
applications/pam/project.xml
applications/security/project.xml
jetspeed-api/project.xml
layout-portlets/project.xml

This is the same change already done by Ate to the core-build.xml

Ate, maybe you can change the files, so other nOObs like me can build the trunk also.

I did the changes locally and tried a "maven allClean allBuild" and the build-process completed
succesfully.

Cheers,

Erwin Brinkhuis.