From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Unit Tests Failure
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:09:36 GMT
David Le Strat wrote:
> All,
>
> I am trying to run the J2 test suite and am finding
> out that quite a few tests are breaking.
>
> org.apache.jetspeed.util.TestPathUtil - Assertion
> failure.  I will commit a fix.
> org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletentity.TestPortletEntityDAO:
> Compilation Broken - I will fix in my commit.
> org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.layout.TestColumnLayout -
> Compilation issue.
> org.apache.jetspeed.page.TestCastorXmlPageManager -
> Assertion failure.
> org.apache.jetspeed.page.TestPageImporter - Assertion
> failure.

I know about the last two (TestCastorXmlPageManager, TestPageImporter).
They will be fixed by tomorrow, needed to balance some commits between
Randy and I on the page manager, seemed unavoidable under circumstances

The others are new to me (TestPathUtil, TestPortletEntityDAO,
TestColumnLayout)

> A lot of changes are happening of late, do we have the
> ability to running a continuous integration build to
> be able to catch those early?

We've put in a request:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-600

> Regards,
>
> David Le Strat
>
> --- David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
>

>>Until we can sort this out with JiRa, see here:
>>
>>http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-2/issues.html

>>For additional commands, e-mail:
>>jetspeed-dev-help@portals.apache.org

> David Le Strat