From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems authenticating against LDAP server
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:24:54 GMT
Edu,

Which version of J2 are you using?  You need to use
the latest from SVN.

Regards,

David Le Strat

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/ldap.html).

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/components/security/etc/security-spi-ldap.xml?view=markup)

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/components/security/etc/security-spi-ldap-atn.xml?view=markup
> ).
>
> When I start the portal I get an exception like
> this:
>
> INFO: ATENCI�N: El nombre de papel de seguridad
> admin es usado en un
> <auth-constraint> sin haber sido definido en
> <security-role>

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
> Error
> registering bean with name '

org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.impl.ldap.LdapBindingConfig'
> defined in URL
> [file:/D:/Programas/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.30

/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/assembly/security-spi-ldap.xml]:
> Bean class [
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.
> impl.ldap.LdapBindingConfig] not found; nested
> exception is
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.impl.ldap.LdapBindingConfig
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.impl.ldap.LdapBindingConfig
>         at

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1340)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> WebappClassLoader.java:1189)
>         at

java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
>         at

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.createBeanDefinition
> (BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.java:60)
>         at

org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser.parseBeanDefinition
> (DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser.java:306)
>
> This seems like I don't have class named
> LdapBindingConfig in package
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.impl.ldap. Where I
> can find this class?
> Where I can find more documentation about this?
>
> Thanks a lot and sorry about my poor english ...
> Regards from Barcelona ...
>

> Edu

David Le Strat
Blogging @ http://dlsthoughts.blogspot.com