From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [j2] Site Documentation Changes
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:09:21 GMT
Philip,

Thanks for the feedback, we will definitely need to
incorporate the changes you suggest.  What I would
like to do next, after we get some more feedback is
to:

1.  Commit the changes I made to CVS.
2.  Incorporate the work that was done on the WIKI.
3.  Set up detailed subtasks of pages for people to
sign up and contribute documentation. And provide
patches for specific pages.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards,

David Le Strat