From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject [j2] Site Documentation Changes
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:33:15 GMT
All,

I made some changes to the Jetspeed site that I would
like to review with you all before committing.

I published the site at:

http://people.apache.org/~dlestrat/j2-final/index.html

Please provide your feedback.  As documented in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-83

I restructured the navigation and centralized the
generic documentation into guides that reference when
appropriate the components documentation located in
/component/xxx/xdocs.

If we agree on the format, I will start creating
subtasks in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-389 for
people to sign up.  We have quite a bit of work to do
for the documentation content.  There is some good
content in the WIKI that we will need to incorporate
in the formal documentation as well.

I look forward to your feedback.

Regards,

David Le Strat