From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed-2 plugin Apache DS server
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:25:22 GMT
Roger,

Also, a bit silly but I noticed an extra / in your
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.home (at the end).

[org.apache.ldap.server.ServerMain] - server:
/home/rogerrut/workspace/jetspeed-2//target/portal-ldap/apacheds-server.xml

Would you mind trying without?  apacheds-server.xml is
found, the problem you are running into is with:
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
which for some reason duplicates the path.

Regards,

David Le Strat

--- David Le Strat <dlestrat@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Roger,
>
> This is weird, the location of apacheds-server.xml
> is:
>
> org.apache.jetspeed.plugin.ldap.conf
>    ="${org.apache.jetspeed.portal.home}/
>      ${org.apache.jetspeed.portal.ldap.dir}/
>      apacheds-server.xml"
>
> Have you defined org.apache.jetspeed.portal.ldap.dir
> as a full path somewhere?
>
> Regards,
>
> David Le Strat
>
> --- Roger Ruttimann <roger.ruttimann@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>
> > I tried to launch the Apache DS server ( maven
> > j2:start.ldap.server) but
> > it failed with a file not found exception.
> >
> > I'm running it on a Linux box.
> >
> > It seems that the path are not right since the
> > config file is there (
> > target/portal-ldap/apacheds-server.xml). The
> > Jetspeed home path is
> > appended twice (at least it looks like)
> > Where is it all set?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Roger
> >
> > Output:
> > j2:_start.ldap:
> >     [echo] ====================================
> >     [echo] Starting Apache LDAP
> >     [echo] ====================================
> >     [delete] Deleting directory

/home/rogerrut/workspace/jetspeed-2/target/apacheds/logs
> >     [mkdir] Created dir:

/home/rogerrut/workspace/jetspeed-2/target/apacheds/logs
> >     [java] [16:50:33] INFO
> > [org.apache.ldap.server.ServerMain] - server:

/home/rogerrut/workspace/jetspeed-2//target/portal-ldap/apacheds-server.xml
> >     [java] [16:50:33] INFO

[org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader]
> > -

[/home/rogerrut/workspace/jetspeed-2/home/rogerrut/workspace/jetspeed-2/target/portal-ldap/apacheds-server.xml]
> >     [java] Exception in thread "main"

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: