From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unit Tests Failure
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 03:09:26 GMT
All,

I am trying to run the J2 test suite and am finding
out that quite a few tests are breaking.

org.apache.jetspeed.util.TestPathUtil - Assertion
failure.  I will commit a fix.
org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletentity.TestPortletEntityDAO:
Compilation Broken - I will fix in my commit.
org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.layout.TestColumnLayout -
Compilation issue.
org.apache.jetspeed.page.TestCastorXmlPageManager -
Assertion failure.
org.apache.jetspeed.page.TestPageImporter - Assertion
failure.

A lot of changes are happening of late, do we have the
ability to running a continuous integration build to
be able to catch those early?

Regards,

David Le Strat

--- David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> Until we can sort this out with JiRa, see here:
>
> http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-2/issues.html

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> jetspeed-dev-help@portals.apache.org

David Le Strat