From "Emandi, Srinivasrao" <srinivas.ema...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: Can we set Httpsession to Portletsession
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:39:45 GMT
Hi all, I m waiting for ur valuable response....Sri

-----Original Message-----
From: Emandi, Srinivasrao [mailto:srinivas.emandi@logicacmg.com]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 11:37 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Can we set Httpsession to portletsession

Hi all
	Is there is any chance to set the httpsession to portletsession..
As in my application login validation is done using servlet , i had some info which i had
set in httpsession, now i want that info which is set in httpsession inside portlet....
 Any suggestions?

Thanks Sri.

and inform the sender. Thank you.