From "Logantha, Jayaprakash (STSD)" <jayaprakash.logan...@hp.com>
Subject RE: How to get list of all users?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 04:58:16 GMT
Ok.But It gives exception, when I try to get User Management service. Is
there any way to get Estrangement instance?

My program looks like this

public class MyClient {

    private static TurbineConfig config = null;
    static
    {
        try
        {
            config = new TurbineConfig( ".",
"TurbineResources.properties");
            config.initialize();
        }
        catch (Exception e)
        {
            fail(StringUtils.stackTrace(e));
        }
    }

    private static UserManagement getService()
    {
        return (UserManagement)TurbineServices
                .getInstance()
                .getService(UserManagement.SERVICE_NAME);

    }
	public static void main(String[] args)
	{
		UserManagement t =MyClient.getService();
	}

}

But it always throws

org.apache.turbine.services.InstantiationException: ServiceBroker:
unknown service UserManagement requested
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getServiceInstance(BaseSer
viceBroker.java:354)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getService(BaseServiceBrok
er.java:296)
	at MyClient.getService(MyClient.java:36)
	at MyClient.main(MyClient.java:42)
Exception in thread "main"