From "Logantha, Jayaprakash (STSD)" <jayaprakash.logan...@hp.com>
Subject FW: How to access user management services from remote swing application
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:00:03 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to use user management services in a Java Swing client. I
got an example test program TestUserMangement.java in the source bundle.
But when I run this program, I am seeing following exceptions.

org.apache.turbine.services.InstantiationException: ServiceBroker:
unknown service UserManagement requested
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getServiceInstance(BaseSer
viceBroker.java:354)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getService(BaseServiceBrok
er.java:296)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.TestUserManagement.getService(Test
UserManagement.java:387)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.TestUserManagement.testGetUser(Tes
tUserManagement.java:91)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)

Am I missing anything? Is there any way to invoke user mange met
services from a java client ?

Thanks,
JP