From Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CGI mapping portal
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:38:05 GMT
Hi Roger, Raphael,

Thanks for your advice. I am writing a Bridge for mapserver as you have
suggested. I have adapted the PerlPortlet to handle the mapserver binary as
a legacy application. I've got the doView method figured out but I am stuck
on the processAction method. I don't see quite how this works. It seems that
I need a Servlet in my bridge to map actions made from the mapserver
portlet.

Philip