portals-jetspeed-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From James Liao <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF Portlet broken after upgrade to myfaces-1.1.0
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 09:56:13 GMT
One more issue about jsf portlet. Since myfaces_ext.tld have been moved from
myfaces-1.0.9.jar to tomahawk-1.1.0.jar, Could someone add this dependency
to %j2_src%\applications\pam\project.xml.

thanks

- James Liao

On 10/9/05, James Liao <jian.liao@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry for the noisy. I've also checked the bridge project. It had been
> fixed by sgala. Could someone update the remote Maven Repository in
> http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven/portals-bridges/jars/ ?
>
> - James Liao
>
> On 10/9/05, James Liao <jian.liao@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > All,
> > When I try to access jsf portlet, I got this exception:
> > =====================================================================
> > JetspeedRequestDispatcher failed to include servlet resources. (details
> > below)
> > Exception: org.apache.jasper.JasperException
> > Message: Cannot set PortletRequest Property
> >
> > Stack Trace:
> > org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(
> > JspServletWrapper.java:372)
> > org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)
> > org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> > ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> > ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(
> > ApplicationDispatcher.java:696)
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(
> > ApplicationDispatcher.java:585)
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(
> > ApplicationDispatcher.java:510)
> > org.apache.jetspeed.dispatcher.JetspeedRequestDispatcher.include(
> > JetspeedRequestDispatcher.java:65)
> > org.apache.portals.bridges.jsf.PortletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(
> > PortletExternalContextImpl.java:409)
> > org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(
> > JspViewHandlerImpl.java:234)
> > org.apache.portals.bridges.jsf.PortletViewHandlerImpl.renderView(
> > PortletViewHandlerImpl.java:132)
> > org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java
> > :300)
> > org.apache.portals.bridges.jsf.FacesPortlet.process(FacesPortlet.java
> > :455)
> > org.apache.portals.bridges.jsf.FacesPortlet.doView(FacesPortlet.java
> > :277)
> > javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.doDispatch(GenericPortlet.java:247)
> > javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:175)
> > org.apache.jetspeed.factory.JetspeedPortletInstance.render(
> > JetspeedPortletInstance.java:96)
> > org.apache.jetspeed.container.JetspeedContainerServlet.doGet(
> > JetspeedContainerServlet.java:224)
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> > ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> > ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(
> > ApplicationDispatcher.java:696)
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(
> > ApplicationDispatcher.java:585)
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(
> > ApplicationDispatcher.java:510)
> > org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.invoke(
> > ServletPortletInvoker.java:212)
> > org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.render(
> > ServletPortletInvoker.java:125)
> >
> > =========================================================================
> >
> > The root cause of this exception seems to be a known issue in class:
> > org.apache.portals.bridges.jsf.PortletExternalContextImpl, method:
> > getRequestHeaderMap()
> >
> > Once I switch back to myfaces-1.0.9, everything is ok. I also checked
> > the myfaces code for class:
> > org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl, method:
> > createResponseWriter(...), there is the different between 1.0.9 and
> > 1.1.0 which caused the problem.
> >
> > maybe need another hack to fix it.
> >
> > - James Liao
> >
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message