From José Antônio Rosa dos Santos Jr <joses...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamic PSML
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:10:16 GMT
Hi

I need a more flexible definition of the portlets a certain user can
view on a page managed by Jetspeed 2. This definition should be a
dynamic PSML based on the user roles ( a constraint per fragment and
not per PSML definition ). I also need to put these definitions in a
database.

After looking at the Spring beans configured in Jetspeed, I realized
the solution was to create my own beans and configure Spring to use
them. The files I looked at are:

org.apache.jetspeed.page.impl.CastorXmlPageManager and
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler

which implements

org.apache.jetspeed.page.PageManager and
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.DocumentHandler

Am I on the right direction? Do I need to implement any other
interface? Is that any other way to accomplish that?

Thanks in advance

Jose Antonio