From "Balaji Chandrasekaran" <cbal...@virtusa.com>
Subject request.getRemoteUser () returning null
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 12:38:58 GMT

Hi all,

I am getting null for request.getRemoteUser () in my portlet code. I'm
using Jetspeed 2.

Help in this regard is highly appreciable.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Balaji Chandrasekaran

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.