From "Sathish Kannan" <sathi...@virtusa.com>
Subject WARN messge in velocity.log
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:35:05 GMT

Hi

When I work with jet speed I am getting the following warning in the
velocity.log

The WARN messages are all of the following type:
WARN  velocity -
org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
reference : template = /WEB-INF/templates/layout/html/columns/layout.vm
[line
229,column 25] : $f.id_toolBox is not a valid reference.

Could you please explain why this warning is coming up? Does it impact
the application

Thanks and Regards

Sathish

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.