From "Sathish Kannan" <sathi...@virtusa.com>
Subject Error in velocity.log
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 08:59:39 GMT

Hi

When I start up the tomcat server I am getting following error in the
velocity.log.

ERROR velocity - ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'/WEB-INF/VM_global_library.vm' in any resource loader.

Could you please explain what could be the reason

Thanks and Regards

Sathish

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.