From "Dr. Michael Lipp" <Michael.L...@danet.de>
Subject Re: Open and Unassigned Issues
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:49:32 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:
> Ive created a view of open and unassigned issues for the 2.0 Final Release:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12310358
>

> Committers and Contributers: please sign up for these issues by the end
> of week or I will move them to the 2.0-POST version, not to be included
> in the final release

I'm afraid, I got a bit carried away about "cleaning up" the list of
unassigned issues and moved several to 2.0-POST already while skimming
through them, *sorry*. I did this in cases where the comments have led
me to belief that the issue is certainly 2.0-POST.

So please have a look at the issues in 2.0-POST as well. David's filter
URL does not work for me. I'm afraid the saved filters are
"personalized" and not available to other users. In the filter view
simply select "Project components/Fix for:" "No Fix Version" AND
"2.0-POST" to see all the issues to review.

Regards,

    Michael