From Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>
Subject RE: is there any tool with which we can desing velocity .VM files?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:54:19 GMT
El jue, 01-09-2005 a las 14:44 +0530, Sinha, Sujeet escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for response. I have tried to download Veloeclipse, but I think
>  link was not working. It would be nice if I can get link to download.

I have it downloaded.

> I was looking at something which gives us design view, something
>  similar to FrontPage or other HTML editor where we can drag-drop and
>  see the preview.

velocity files are designed so that, if you look at them in a browser,
the HTML will render as is, except that you will get the variables
instead of the text there.

Except for loops and conditionals, it works fairly well as a preview.
Now, I'm not a velocity expert at all.

Regards
Santiago

--