From Satish Sekharan <sat...@mun.ca>
Subject portal struts bridge and uPortal
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:13:59 GMT
Hi,

I am using the portal-struts-bridge to get a struts based UW Calendar
client to work with uPortal. I wrote a uPortal implementation for the
ServletContextProviderImpl interface with a wrapper for the response
object. This wrapper rewraps the response object and always calls
getOutputStream to write the response. This was needed because uPortal
calls getWriter and the calendar filter calls getOutputStream.
Using the above, I got the calendar to render inside uPortal as a
portlet. But when I click any url generated inside the portlet the
window goes blank. I have double checked that I am using the correct
struts-portlet-bridge taglib but the portlet urls are still not
generated correctly.

This is the information from the log file >>

2005-07-12 09:31:59,734 DEBUG
[org.jasig.portal.container.PortletContainerImpl]
PortletContainerImpl.portletService(E25B1FB8CA6D78E507E0D9AFC3A60310/86)
called.
2005-07-12 09:32:00,165 ERROR
[org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor] Invalid path
/http://bluefin.cc.mun.ca:8080/cal/eventView was requested
2005-07-12 09:32:00,235 DEBUG [org.jasig.portal.ChannelRenderer]
ChannelRenderer.Worker::run() : recorded instance character cache based
on a key "INSTANCE_SCOPE_KEY"
2005-07-12 09:32:00,485 DEBUG [org.jasig.portal.UserInstance]
UserInstance::renderState() : recorded transformation character block
cache with key "2,userLayoutRootNode,system
1current_structure=layoutfocusedTabID=83lastSessionTabID=no
lastSessionTabID
parametermode=viewnewNodeID=authenticated=trueuserName=Demo
Userskin=immIIauthorizedChannelPublisher=trueauthorizedFragmentPublisher=trueac033741-d4fa-4027-ffe6-†™ìB?

?????"

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Satish