From Tomba Rakesh <tomba_rak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Login Module. HELP!
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 07:51:16 GMT

Dear Friends

I have few issues in login, they are listed as follows:

Problem 1

I modified the following file so that it will redirect our page after success login to jetspeed.

org.apache.jetspeed.login.LoginProxyServlet

org.apache.jetspeed.login.LoginRedirectorServlet [request.getRemoteUser() returns the login
userName]

Instead of modifying LoginProxyServlet and LoginRedirectorServlet, I create two servlets and
define them in jetspeed web.xml file.

   DashboardLoginProxyServlet extends LoginProxyServlet               [Redirect to DashboardLoginRedirectorServlet]
   DashboardLoginRedirectorServlet extends LoginProxyServlet         [request.getRemoteUser()
returns null]

But I got a problem, user could not log in to jetspeed. How to resolve these problem.

Problem 2

When login failed to jetspeed the following could happen

   Wrong userName or password
   User expire

In this case it redirect jetspeedÂ’s default page. How to redirected to our page.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rakesh