From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Regenerating J2's Web Site
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:29:41 GMT
Ate,

Could we document the process for regenerating the
site somewhere?  Mostly the deployment part.  I can't
even login to cvs.apache.org.  It changed recently and
now requires to have a trust relationship established.
 Any pointer would be appreciated.

I added a documentation.xml page under xdocs, the Wiki
would also be a good place for it.

Also, in the documentation.xml, I added instruction
for generating PDF versions of the docs.  This may be
something we may want to add.

Regards,

David.