From Sreenidish Chinmayanilayam <Sreenidish.Chinmayanila...@cognizant.com>
Subject 'jetspeed-layouts' directory under WEB-INF/apps not seen for jetspeed 2.0-M3 build.
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 08:09:54 GMT

Hi,
	I've built the jetspeed 2.0-M3 from source and tried to deploy on
tomcat 5.5.9. But when the URL http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/ was
tried, browser displayed the message, "Portlet Application jetspeed-
layouts not available".
	When I deployed the binary download of Jetspeed 2.0-M3 on tomcat 5.5.9,
it is working fine. After debugging, I find the difference with this
binary and the one I generated was that under WEB-INF/apps directory,
jetspeed-layouts was missing.
	I have followed the build instructions that accompany the source code
and available at Jetspeed site. I am working on an FC3 Linux system.
	Could anyone point to what I am missing in the build process.
Thanks in advance,
-Sreenidish

all copies of the original message.
prohibited and may be unlawful.