From "Balaji Chandrasekaran" <cbal...@virtusa.com>
Subject Reg HSQL
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:19:35 GMT

Pls. Elaborate on HSQL database and its need.

I am facing problem when I try to connect to my oracle database instead
of HSQL. It would be helpful if anyone could send me the steps to do
that.

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.