From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Building bridges.
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 22:35:33 GMT
Raphaƫl Luta wrote:
> Now that we have SVN up and runnning for J2, maybe the time has come to
> finally
> move Bridges code to its own repository and grant it a release cycle of
> its own.
>
> I'm OK to take charge of the SVN move but there's one final missing
> piece yet:
> the bridges website !
>
> Ate,
>
> do you have any ready to go overall home page for bridges ?
I wish I already had :-)
I'm a bit overloaded with other tasks at the moment but I can try to come
up with an initial version sometimes this weekend.
Maybe the repository for bridges could already be created (and access granted).
Then I can start building up the project definition and initial xdocs
(assuming xdocs is still what we are going to use, even for forrest).

Ate