From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Jetspeed 2 java packages structure (Re: Jetspeed 2 M4 focus: Documentation !)
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:01:08 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:
> Raphaƫl Luta wrote:
>
>> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>>
>> I can understand why we would have 2 base packages one for
>> jetspeed-specific
>> and one more generic JSR-168 portlets but 5 packages is a lot :)
>>

> yes perhaps a secondary package for jetspeed administrative portlet
> applications such as
>
> org.apache.jetspeed.applications.admin
> org.apache.jetspeed.applications.palm
And to extend this, maybe move all the demo portlet apps under o.a.j.applications.examples:

   o.a.j.applications.examples.demo
   o.a.j.applications.examples.jpetstore
   o.a.j.applications.examples.jsf-demo
   o.a.j.applications.examples.jsf-demo-myfaces
   o.a.j.applications.examples.php
   o.a.j.applications.examples.perl
   o.a.j.applications.examples.rss
   o.a.j.applications.examples.struts-demo
   o.a.j.applications.admin
   o.a.j.applications.palm
   o.a.j.applications.security (separated login/chgpwd)

The gems package/contents then could move to o.a.j.portlets.
And maybe base portlet code for the php, perl and rss apps, iframe, sso etc. could also
be moved to o.a.j.portlets. (see also my previous post).