From Tomba Rakesh <tomba_rak...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed2 Security
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:18:26 GMT
Thanks Amit...

Now I could create user, role and groups

So far I explore only user caould mapped to role and groups... I did't find any feature that
links with role and group.

Regards
Rakesh

Shah Amit <amit_shah25@hotmail.com> wrote:
The documentation on jetspeed 2 website can be a good starting point. Apart
from that, some documenation ships with jetspeed distribution too. Look
around for *.pdf's and txts.

Roughly speaking, it provides an implementation of JAAS. You would have to
use their own security schema if you want to use that though.

It can be replaced with your own implementation too. I dont know too much
details of that.

There are a couple of threads on this forum for that.

http://www.mail-archive.com/jetspeed-user%40portals.apache.org/

HTH
Amit