From Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building bridges.
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:37:21 GMT
El vie, 10-06-2005 a las 10:05 +0200, RaphaĆ«l Luta escribiĆ³:

> No problem, i can move the bridge code around in SVN to create a
> standalone
> repository.
> Someone from infra@ will have to tie the commit messages to
> bridges-dev@portals.

I can do that (except for updating the live site, something that happens
automagically now), and solve the mistery of the general@portals
messages coming from jetspeed. There is a broken regexp in
asf-mailer.conf, which is intended to get /portals/site commits to
general, but currently just sends everything not being /portals/pluto
there ;-)

So, I need to correct this rule, add another one for bridges, and we'll
be set.

Regards
--
VP and Chair, Apache Portals (http://portals.apache.org)