From "mohanad al-shayeb" <mohanad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Portlet...??
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:32:16 GMT
Hellow guys,

I did compile JetSpeed2 and used Tomcat 5.0.28 (to get rid of db problems :(
  ). Anyway I would be really greatful for your answers for the followign
Qs:

1. I want to recompile the demo.war with Maven. I do not know how to do
that?

2. If i want to add a new portlet, what are the neccessary steps i need to
do that?

3. Each time i start tomcat! I takes alot of time to startup (after adding
the JetSpeed2)? Anyway to accelrate it?

4. If I update the portlet while the portal is running , will JetSpeed
update or i should restart Tomcat?

Thanks for your help in advance,