From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@sword-technologies.com>
Subject Setting the edit template
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:36:27 GMT
Hi All,

Within the current GenericServletPortlet, it is not possible to set the
template in the edit mode (PARAM_EDIT_PAGE). It is possible to change it
in the ProcessAction but not in the doEdit method.
The method call  "response.setRenderParameter(PARAM_EDIT_PAGE,
"myTemplate.vm")" works fine in the ProcessAction but I don't see
similar possibilities in the doEdit because setParameter is not defined.
Am I wrong ? For some portlets it should be nice to have the flexibility
to change the template in the doEdit method. What do you think about that ?

Christophe