From jean-charles.jaboui...@bull.net
Subject JdbcConnectionDescriptor problem
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:23:35 GMT
Hi,

I try to migrate jetzspeed2 for Jonas 4.1.4.
I have a JNDI problem when OJB try to look up the datasource..
I modified the ojb class in order to debug the problem.

here is the error during the jetspeed2 deployement

- Jetspeed Starting Initialization...
- JetspeedServlet identifying web application root...
- JetspeedServlet identifed web application root as
/home/jabouijc/JONAS_4_1_4/work/webapps/jonas/jetspeed/
- JetspeedServlet attempting to create the  portlet engine...
- Jetspeed environment attempting to initialize portal Engine...
JNDI System Property flag null
INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY
org.objectweb.carol.jndi.spi.MultiOrbInitialContextFactory
PROVIDER_URL null
URL_PKG_PREFIXES org.objectweb.jonas.naming
JCD
REPRESENTATIONorg.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcConnectionDescriptor@1ca7841[
  jcd-alias=jetspeed
  default-connection=true
  dbms=Hsqldb
  jdbc-level=2.0
  driver=<null>
  protocol=<null>
  sub-protocol=<null>
  db-alias=<null>
  user=<null>
  password=*****
  eager-release=false
  ConnectionPoolDescriptor={whenExhaustedAction=0, maxIdle=-1,
maxActive=21, maxWait=5000, removeAbandoned=false,
numTestsPerEvictionRun=10, testWhileIdle=false,
minEvictableIdleTimeMillis=600000, testOnReturn=false, logAbandoned=false,
removeAbandonedTimeout=300, timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=-1,
testOnBorrow=true}
  batchMode=false
  useAutoCommit=AUTO_COMMIT_SET_TRUE_AND_TEMPORARY_FALSE
  ignoreAutoCommitExceptions=false

sequenceDescriptor=org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.SequenceDescriptor@7e05c4[
     sequenceManagerClass=class
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerHighLowImpl
     Properties={autoNaming=true, globalSequenceId=false,
globalSequenceStart=10000, grabSize=20}
]
]
[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl] ERROR:
Naming Exception while looking up DataSource (java:comp/env/jdbc/jetspeed)
ContextWrapper.ContextWrapper() failed: java.util.NoSuchElementException
javax.naming.NamingException: ContextWrapper.ContextWrapper() failed:
java.util.NoSuchElementException
        at
org.objectweb.carol.jndi.spi.ContextWrapper.<init>(ContextWrapper.java:102)

My question is : where is create(in jetspeed) the JdbcConnectionDescriptor
which is using for the looking up of the database in OJB ?

thanks for your answer...